Saturday, December 6, 2008

OH MY OH MY CONTEST - The Paper Place (or my land of happiness)


So it's pretty well established that I'm a big time lover of paper. I love working with it and as a visual junkie it's definitely my "drug" of choice. This means that the Paper Place is like my own personal mecca. Walking into the store make me happy. There's so much to choose from it can be overwhelming but my visits always start with a walkabout and then lead to my favourite thing - the Scrap Bags. When ever I can used found objects or recycled goods in my cards, I'm a happy girl... it's also quite cost effective for me since I'm back in school. So the scrap bags are ideal because the Paper Place creates these packages of end strips or smaller pieces in a mixed bag of fun. On the TTC ride home I can't restrain myself from going through the package and seeing what kinds of things have been included. I've also noticed that they've started back up with workshops so I'm looking forward to taking a look at them for the new year. So i was overjoyed when I heard about this amazing contest...

We decided to get into the holiday spirit with a contest of our own.

We have put together the ultimate Chiyogami sample pack, an 8.5x11” sheet of every Chiyogami paper we offer in our online store

637 patterns in total (retail value $1911.00).

Interested in entering? It couldn’t be easier. There are a number of ways you can win:

  • First, simply leave a comment below. That will earn you 1 entry in the contest.
  • Mention our contest in your blog, (feel free to use the photo above) and add a link to your post in your comment below. This will earn you 5 extra entries.
  • earn another 5 extra entries is to add a link in your comment to a photo of work you have done using our papers. Please only post links to photos you have permission to use of work YOU have done.
  • make a video, upload it to Youtube and provide a link in your comment below. Let us know why you should be the one to win – doing so earns you 50 extra entries.

The contest will close December 31st at midnight. The winner will be chosen at random and notified the first week of January. Remember, for us to contact you should you win, you must have entered your email address in the appropriate box provided when submitting your post. It will remain private and NOT be used for any solicitation purposes!


SO GO FOR IT .... YOU CAN START SUBMITTING HERE

No comments: