Thursday, June 5, 2008

Things to check out


Things have been BuSy lately! I've landed my cards in two stores, got to take part in the Sassy Little Craft show, heard from the UofT that I've been accepted into the Masters program in Information Studies! Yup June's been good to me so far.

I'm still on such a learning curve with the whole blog thing and now I'm learning more about the trading links and such. So here are 3 for you to enjoy!

************************************************************************************

My friend Benita is really creative... she not designs amazing clothes and bags from her label, House of Hsueh.



Benita also has just launched a line of cute wedge shaped toys - We Are Wedges. Her website stories are hysterically funny and Squido is my favourite.


The Wedges can be bought via her etsy store

*************************************************************************************
Jana of Serendipity Collections has an etsy store that I found while looking at all the wares in the paper categories.

I liked her big mouth card.




She also has a blog .

*********************************************************************************

Megan of Sweet Clothing Designs was the first person to contact me about my cards from just finding me online... her recycled t-shirts are so fun.



Her blog can be found here


***********************************************************************************

No comments: