Monday, January 7, 2008

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall ... or in the pocket

I've been on the look out for a small pocket mirror for a bit now ... something to help check for spinach between the teeth and such. Through my searches, I found the perfect site - My Favourite Mirror.

They have a whole bunch of different designs to choose from, including designing mirrors with your own images. They also have mousepads & coasters for sale too.
Here are some of my favourites so far:


Town pocket mirror by The Little Friends of Printmaking.









Early Birds by Eleanor Grosch Pocket Mirror







Finch Tree Pocket Mirror by boygirlparty









Miss Cora Pocket Mirror (vintage French fashion illustrations set on top of true Art Nouveau wallpaper)








Tuff Pocket Mirror by The Little Friends of Printmaking
... I"m thinking this one is my fav.

No comments: